Daily Trivia Quiz - Wednesday
1. Marion Crane is the tragic figure in which cult horror film?
2. The car in the Knightrider series was called KITT. What does this acronymn stand for?
3. What does Paul McCartney wear on his feet on the cover of Abbey Road?
4. Duffel bags and Duffel coats. In which EU country is the town Duffel located?
5. The 1994 FIFA World Cup final was played in Pasadena. What is the name of the stadium?
6. Which city 'deals' with 30 million plus tourists each year, a record ?
7. What are the two most populated cities in each of the following countries ?
8. Spike, Andy, Belle. Marbles and Olaf are whose siblings?
9. What is the most common first name in the world ?
10. True or false. Plants can get a sunburn.
11. Who is the only person to appear in The Simpsons with five fingers on each hand ?
12. What do Mark Wahlberg and the Bond bad guy Scaramanga both have in common ?
13. Name the baldy who preceeded each of the following Soviet/Russian leaders with full heads of hair ?
14. Monkey bread is a fruit from which African tree ?
15. Which actress calls her famous breasts Ernie and Bert ?
16. Roy Harold Scherer und Doris von Kappelhof were better known as ..... ?
17. Which songs begin with the following words ?
a. I was born in a cross fire hurricane
b. I was born in the backseat of a Greyhound bus
18. Plus or minus 20,000, how many people in the world are 100 years old or more ?
19. What do Bruce Willis, Jackson Browne and John McEnroe all have in common ?
20. Between which two European countries is the oldest existing peace treaty in the world ? (since 1373)